Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, October 17, 2016

Where do we go from here, Patriots?

Donald Trump has secured his place in Heaven if for no other reason than this: He has helped rip the mask off the Beast.

No thinking Human Being can claim to be intelligent and honest and not comprehend the Evil that is now on full display, without filters, during the 2016 election cycle.  HRC is corrupt and she is the face of global corruption.  End of story.  She is Paul Ryan's leader, and all of those like him - McCain, Romney, et cetera.  Trump is no Jeffersonian - he is merely a catalyst, showing every American the true state of their world - for those who will see.

Every major corporate media outlet is part of the Clinton Machine - even Fox.  They are all working together to maintain their grip on you and me.  Most big companies are more committed to their bottom line than to the country that made their existence possible in the first place.  Most of your neighbors would trade your entire family into an oven for a bread chit.

All of this is the value of the 2016 election - it is on display.  No more platitudes.  No more masks or 'optics'.  No more bullshit.  I do not care what you may think of Donald Trump as a man - as a candidate, he ripped the mask off the beast.

Now, you must take a decision.  Do you take a knee and try to live out your remaining years in some semblance of comfort?  Or, do you stand up and defend the concept of Rightful Liberty?

This is your decision to take - but you no longer have the luxury of pretending that D-Day is not upon you.  Any man or woman in America who fails to decide, right now, has decided - and they are the enemy. If you take a dollar from your neighbor that has been taken from him by .Gov, you are the enemy.  If you fail to stand tall with a musket in your hands today, with the reality that is on display, you are the enemy.  There are no bystanders.  

You stand with John Parker, or you fcuking stand against him.  Playtime is over.  Hiding behind pathetic concepts or constructs of ideology is no longer a viable option.  You stand with Rightful Liberty, or you stand opposed.  You parse words and play circle-jerking games and define yourselves as Enemies of Liberty - for you lack the courage to do the Hard Things.

Those who stand opposed get nothing but an opened doorway to the River Styx - a doorway opened by a Patriot.  

It is not my place to rally you.  It is not my place to rile you.  But I give you fair warning - it is my place to put you into a simple black and white paradigm, for I am threatened.  You mean to do me no harm, or you mean to infringe my Rightful Liberty.  Black & White.  No middle-ground.  No parsing.  Ally or enemy.

So, I send forth Fair Warning - I will not be infringed.  

Leave me alone.  Or you will be engaged as a threat to my life.  You will not survive that fight.

I encourage every American Patriot to comprehend that we are on the edge of a genocide against us.  Decide what you will.  It is what it is...

Not much will change under a Trump presidency.

Under an HRC presidency - EVERYTHING will change.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Gonna have to disagree. Trump is no savior. Yeah, he's better than the bitch. But I'm pretty sure he will do us in none the less. And mebbe faster.

    But I'm no threat. I will not vote for either of those two pieces of shit. Same goes for the Libertarian fuck or any of the others.

    None of the has so much as allowed the word "Constitution" to cross their lips. Consequently, I'm out. Do what you will, but I'm out.

    Those of you that vote for the Trumpster are responsible as well. Just sayin'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where we disagree - except perhaps with the notion that any vote is a vote for Evil.

      If I am presented with a choice of fighting a Grizzly or a snake, I'm going to vote for one of those options, because my life is at stake, and I want to choose the easiest fight I can put before me. ;)

      Delete
    2. Trump's saving grace is that he has ripped off the mask. But he is just a cog in the machine, same as Rachel Madcow, and the rest of the cheerleaders, as well as "Judge" Napolitano, Glen Beckie, etc., &etc. - - who provide the controlled opposition.

      If you want action that's real, go local.
      And if you want to succeed in action that's real, then keep your mouth shut, because those who want action against the emergent singularity of Clinton-merika are "high value targets" by definition.

      Fuggem.

      Get Some.

      Win.

      You only die once.
      It's how you die that matters...

      Delete
  2. I bear witness to the fact that throughout my lifetime, the lifeblood of my republic has been drained away by greedy and self-serving men, from high to low, who contrive nought but deception against their neighbors and countrymen, and who fail to consider that their children and mine shall share the same fate, the same future, and I am saddened by it.
    ...
    Therefore, as much as my soul laments against the harsh truth before me, I make this declaration to my enemies who press me into this battle, that none shall be able to afterwards say “I did not know, you did not warn me”;

    I do not care why you took that job with the government, or why you continue to hold it. I only know that you have become Judas and sold yourself to an oppressive state – your government office buildings and vehicles are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

    I do not care why, as a journalist, you choose to spin and corrupt the news, rather than report the plain truth and let the people judge for themselves. I only know that you have violated the public trust in the most vile and seditious manner, and thus your homes, offices, studios, vehicles, and any other place you may find yourself are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

    I do not care why you signed that union card. I only know that you pay dues to a communist organization which conducts treasonous works against my Republic daily – and so your union hall and your work-sites are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.
    ..."

    RTWT - http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/a-time-to-kill/

    When I wrote the above, I was calling out to people to wake up, smell the coffee, and look around. To see what was really going on, to prepare and make careful decisions.

    Well, now they will make the choice - either awake and aware; or asleep at the wheel. Because the time has come.

    Time - It's a commodity we no longer have:
    time to awaken; time to seek the truth; time to learn essential skills; time to put ourselves and our families in positions of relative stability and safety; time to arm up; time to fill our pantries and larders; time to brace for impact;
    I hope you spent the time you had well, because everything is about to be weighed and measured in the crucible of conflict - the time for preparing has now dwindled from years, down to just weeks. Sooner than we'd like, that last of those days shall dwindle down and a darkness will settle upon all things...

    We have lived our entire lives in twilight, enjoying the fruits of our forefathers work and sacrifice. But now the fire they built for us has died down to just a few embers, and shall soon be exhausted completely - we did not feed the fire, as we were obliged to do. In the slumber of our ease and comfort, we let it die out. Our society did this - it is undeniable.

    The darkness which closes in, is the darkness of lies, and we are enfolded into the embracing cloak of evil. The only light which can dispel that darkness is the Truth, and the only blade which can pierce that cloak is submission to the Truth.
    All else shall be consumed.

    It has been now, fully a decade that I have been sounding the alarm - I was certain once I saw their conduct in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and have been speaking out ever since - but there were those sounding the alarm long before ever I took up the call.


    And no one can deny that,

    WE HAVE BEEN WARNED



    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.